Riverbend Communications is east Idaho’s leading communications company — Classy 97, Z103, KBear 101, 105.5 The Hawk, Cannonball 101, and Riverbend Outdoor. We hire highly motivated salespeople who can make the desired contribution to the Riverbend Communications team by bringing excellent service to our clients and maximum growth. Our mission is to connect businesses to the most local consumers with strategic advertising and marketing solutions that deliver results.
As a Marketing Consultant, you will be tasked with:
- Identifying and setting appointments with prospects in the local area
- Developing persuasive proposals in direct response to client needs and/or opportunities
- Guiding current and prospective clients, based on the changing advertising landscape
- Negotiating rates and ensuring client satisfaction with the organization’s operating goals and budget in mind
- Positively representing the station at all times
- Consistent and timely follow up with all prospects that have received a presentation
- Maintaining accounts receivable for any business you generate
- Working with various departments to ensure delivery of quality products/services, aligning with the company mission
Talents for Success
- Passion to win
- Passion for meeting new people
- Passion for finding the best way to market a business
- Passion for learning how all industries work
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Creative writing skills
- Problem solving
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of PC software including Microsoft Office/CRM/Google
Why Work for Us?
- Flexible work environment
- Ideal Monday through Friday 8a-5p work schedule with some weekends
- Supportive, team-focused environment
- Six-figure career opportunity
- Affordable health care benefits
- Matching 401k
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Locally owned and operated
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Due to FCC regulations, your application must include the job for which you are applying and the organization that referred you to this job opportunity. Your application will not be considered without this information.
To apply for this job please visit eiradio.com.